Couple siphoning gas from Salvation Army van catch fire in Tacoma church parking lot

A couple siphoning gas from a Salvation Army van caught fire when it suddenly erupted in flames in Washington state.

A witness told police two people were trying to siphon gas Wednesday night in a Tacoma church parking lot. As the witness approached and startled the suspects, the fire broke out.

Police spokesman Mark Fulghum (FUL'-jum) told The News Tribune both suspects, the van and a nearby vehicle caught fire. The man was able to put out his own flames and fled before police arrived.

The witness used a garden house to douse the woman. She was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle and is expected to recover.

Firefighters put out the vehicle fires.

___

Information from: The News Tribune, http://www.thenewstribune.com

Klik hier|||https://outLetonLine-michaeLkors.comwordpress theme