7 treated for carbon monoxide leak at Arizona bagel shop

A Phoenix bagel shop had to be evacuated Saturday after a carbon monoxide leak left seven employees in need of medical treatment.

Two workers at Einstein Bros. Bagel went home ill Saturday morning after complaining of dizziness, nausea and of feeling lightheaded.

One went to the hospital where they were diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning, The Arizona Republic reported.

The hospital alerted the fire department, who arrived at the bagel shop about 1:40 p.m. Firefighters discovered a leak in the hood of a stove and closed the shop.

Five more employees were discovered to be displaying the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, and three were taken to the hospital but were in stable condition, said Dorian Jackson, a spokesman for the Phoenix Fire Department.

Click here to read more on this story from azcentral.com. 

Klik hier|||https://outLetonLine-michaeLkors.comwordpress theme